Join us for Today’s Workout
Zo Ultimate Fitness Class Schedule
* No 6pm class on Fridays
* Each class is approximately 50min Long
* Please be on time
* If you miss a class, you’re welcomed to attend the next one
* Unlimited classes per member
* Classes closed most major holidays
* Closed Sundays
* Community classes are open to the public. No membership required.
|T.W. Class Rates||PrePaid Rate||Todays’ Workout|
|1 Month||$150.00||Unlimited Classes|
|3 Months||$375.00||Unlimited Classes|
|6 Months||$600.00||Unlimited Classes|
|1 Year||$1,000.00||Unlimited Classes|
Zo Ultimate Private 1-on-1’s
* Zo Authorized Trainers are available for private workout sessions from 6am to 9pm and Saturdays by Appointment.
* For Private sessions outside our normal schedule, please inquire with a trainer.
* Call 714-253-4793 for information
PRIVATE SESSION RATES
|Hourly||PrePaid Rate||Buddy Training Rate * 2 MEMBERS ONLY|
|$20 Per/Session Conversion|
|1/2 Hour Session Rates||PrePaid Rate|
|10 1/2 HRS||$650.00||$750|
|20 1/2 HRS||$1,000.00||$1,200|
|30 1/2 HRS||$1,200.00||$1,500|
|40 1/2 HRS||$1,300.00||$1,700|
|$10 Per/Session Conversion|
|T.W. (Today’s Workout Explained)|
|THE SCIENCE BEHIND T.W.|
. Free Saturday Classes. For members and non-members
. Time: 9am
. Who can join? Anyone who’s serious about getting a great workout!
. Yes! For beginners too!
No More Excuses!
We hear it all week long…
” I don’t have time during the week… “
” I’m tired after work… “
“ I can’t afford it…. “
The Zo TW on Saturday is free and open to the public.
This 1 hour class tailored for all levels, including beginners.
This is a real TW Class! It’s not watered down…
. Relaxed, casual work out clothes
. Bring a clean pair of workout shoes (clean bottom soles) or workout barefoot.
. Register by 8:30am and sign our waiver form.
. Share us with your family and friends!
. Just show up!
Location: 1871 W. Commonwealth Ave. Suite O. Fullerton CA 92833. The front building of Motorhelmets Motorcycle Parts & Accessories.
* Note: You’ll be working out in our sanitized facility, so we encourage everyone to walk in w/ clean indoor shoes or workout barefoot.